- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
3 Mail Handler
Jobs at:Uganda Post Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Mall Handler (03 positions)
Department: Business Services
Reports to: Assistant Post Officer
Handling customers incoming and outgoing mails by distributing and delivering them to the right owners in line with the objectives and aims of UPL. .
• Handle opening of mail bags as maybe assigned by the supervisor and check the items recorded in the way bill.
• Record the mails in the delivery book.
• Sort, organize and prepare letter items, packets for delivery to their rightful addresses by availing transportation for easy delivery of the letter items.
• Ensure that all incoming and outgoing mails are sorted and delivered according to the address.
• Make certain that torn and damaged items are carefully secured, re-weigh the item, wrap it again and make a report to the supervisor.
• Accept and deliver mail items and ensure that motorbikes are fueled and maintained in the right state.
• Receive, sort and deliver incoming mail directed to staff and departments and moving mail bags, parcels, and other mail items within the sorting area.
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
Required minimum qualifications and experience
• General Education
• A valid riders permit is a MUST
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To the General Public Uganda Post Limited (T/A) Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the Company. Interested candidates should send their application letter; attach certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates and a detailed CV, to reach the address below not later than 17th February 2020.
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration
P.O. Box 7106,
Kampala Disclaimer: Those who had applied in the previous advert should not reapply because their applications will be considered.)
Please Note: 1.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month's time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.