3 Medical Officers Special Grade (Internal Medicine)
Jobs at:Seven Doctors Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
19th July 2019
Date Posted: Monday, July 01, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Seven Doctors Uganda is a Technology-Enabled Healthcare project, founded in 2017, on a mission “To digitize Healthcare by connecting patients to medical doctors and abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards for instant, affordable and quality Healthcare”. We developed a powerful and user-friendly Medical App called SEVEN to improve the patients’ Healthcare experience. It comprises a rich portfolio of innovative Healthcare ventures which include:
• Patients consult doctors through live chats, audio and video 24/7 at their convenient time and place
• Book appointments with medical specialists
• Book Lab tests and other diagnostics like scan, X-Ray, etc.
Seven Doctors Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, innovative and positive minded candidates to fill the following positions..
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• MBChB (For MOs), MMED (For respective medical specialties), Certificate in IT related training is an added advantage.
• Other requirements:
• Must have a good clinical acumen.
• At least 1year experience working in a clinical role.
• A valid APL and fully registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental
• Practitioners Council (UMDPC).
• Special interest in Digital Health. Digital Health content development is an added advantage.
• Proficiency with computers and technology such as typing, word processing, web, email, search engines.
• Excellent Smart-phone etiquette and social media.
• Ability to exercise good judgment, good online communication skills, work with minimum supervision and accomplish tasks within the required time frame.
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive personal health information
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter, CV and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00PM, 1 9th/July/2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applicants will have an equal opportunity.
For any inquiries, contact email@example.com