3 Recoveries Officer
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided. .
• Achieving set recovery targets.
• Negotiate viable repayment plans and ensure consistency of payment by a client
• Field Visits and serving demand letters at customer’s workplace/home to persuade/cause them to pay.
• Updating client’s Accounts with feedback collected and uploading necessary documents in the system.
• Skip Tracing.
• Consider refinancing clients on payroll within the credit acceptable policies.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position/ any other collections related role preferably in financial institution.
• Must possess a motorcycle riding permit
• Ability to work under pressure.
• 22-33 Years of age
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Experience Requirements: 1-year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline; 22nd January 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.