- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Web Content Trainee – Ghana Market
Jobs at:One Nip
Deadline of this Job:
13 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
One Nip Uganda aims at organizing the local web content in Africa. Currently having initial operations in six African Countries. We are looking at scaling to Ghana and South Africa. The people required will support this expansion.
• Post content on the web platform
• Organise content for sharing on social platforms
• Track audience growth and feedback form users
• Add content for subscribed users
• Organise content and make it ready to go online
• Computer editing speed on Microsoft Office
• Great computer usability
• Basic knowledge of social media
• Proof of frequent use of a computer in everyday life. We will test your computer skills.
• Able to relocate if staying far from our office.
• Preferably fresh graduate quick to learn new things.
Job Education Requirements: A degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Business Computing or related fields.
Experience Requirements: Using a computer on a daily basis
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, simply follow the link below to fill the application form:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.