- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
4 Credit Sales Officer
Jobs at:Kray Microfinance
Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to : Operations supervisor
Duty Station : Nakasero
Positions available : 4
Kray is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Job Summary: The Credit sales Officers will identify market and sell to potential borrowers, carry out appraisals, disbursing, monitoring, and collections and keep high loan portfolio, carry out business development activities and ensure smooth and sustainable operations at the Branch level..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will market and sell Kray’s products and services to potential entrepreneurs.
• Assess entrepreneurs’ business and residences.
• In charge of verifying and presenting customer’s documents.
• Prepare documentation for loan disbursement.
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
• Make frequent field visits to ensure quality disbursement and collections.
• Make monthly action plan and submit to Credit Manager.
• The Credit Officer will submit borrower’s files to Branch admin for safe custody
• Visit and confirm borrowers and guarantors’ residence, business, work place and LC1.
• Train, sensitize customers on all products offered by Kray Microfinance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of six (6) months experience in micro-loan and savings management
• Should have very good sales and mobilization skills
• The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Development Studies, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, and Education or related qualification
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High degree of creativity and innovation
• Highly flexible
• Ability to interact with the community
• Age: Below 30 years
• Ability to ride an motor cycle is desirable
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Development Studies, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, and Education or related qualification
Experience Requirements: six (6) months experience in micro-loan and savings management
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Operations manager
Send your application to: email@example.com
An email alert was shared with subscribers on 20th February 2020. You can view it here if you missed it. Alerts make it easier to search for jobs. Many times the alert goes into your Gmail Promotions Tab instead of the Primary Tab, so make sure you check the Promotions Tab every Tuesday and Thursday.
If you want it to always appear in the Primary Tab, you can follow these 4 quick steps on your phone:
On Desktop or Computer, just hold down the email using the left click button and drag it to the Primary Tab.