- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
4 EO - Continuous Assessment (CA)
Jobs at:Uganda National Examinations Board
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2020
Date Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: EO - Continuous Assessment (CA) - 4 positions
Responsible to: SEO - Continuous Assessment
Responsible for: EO- Ad-hoc field staff
Salary Scale: EB 5
Purpose of the Job:
To carry field implementation and support coordination of activities relating to the conduct of Continuous Assessment in accordance with the laid down regulations and as assigned by the supervisor. .
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring performance of teachers in the use of CA and providing technical support services in the implementation process Carrying out audit checks on CA and gauging rate of absorption
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Hons Bachelor's degree in either education of Arts /a post graduate diploma in education or the equivalent.
• Registered teacher with at least 3 years of teaching experience
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in examinations management of related work in a reputable educational institution.
• Good coordination skills.
• Knowledge and experience in examinations management
• Good communications and interpersonal relations.
• Computer literate especially in word processing, and pretention.
• High degree of confidentiality and integrity
Terms of Service: Permanent
Age limit: 35 - 45 years
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All eligible candidates should submit their applications with detailed CVs, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees in hard spit's the delivered to the address below OR submit in soft form at email@example.com , NOT LATER THAN 5:00 pm of Friday 20 March 2020.
The Executive Secretary
Uganda National Examinations Board
Plot 35 Martyrs way - Ntinda
PO Box 7066 - KAMPALA
*NB: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.