5 Customer Care Officers
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2020
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The overall job purpose: To serve Customers in an effective and efficient way by handling customer related issues and complaints as per company rules and policies. .
• Handle and resolve customer complaints at the branch.
• Report all complaints of fraud, misinformation to clients among others to management for quick action.
• Maintain a clear record/file for all complaints at the branch
• Report and record all complaints through Complaints Management System (CMS).
• Ensure all complaints are resolved with in 48hours to avoid litigations.
• Forward and follow up all customer requests like refunds, quotations, loan statements, clearance letters etc.
• Protect company image by being brand ambassadors
• Maintain a good relationship with clients by providing quick feedback
• Ensure loan payments with 24hours as per our promise
• Explain loan details to walk in clients in a satisfactory manner for example collection related issues in collaboration with the collection team.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Degree in a relevant field.
• At least 1 year of experience in the same field preferably in a Financial Institution.
• Must have good computer knowledge and skills.
• Experience in Customer Service
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Relevant experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: 1 Year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application letter and detailed CV to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd.
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 15th September 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.