- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Field Education Assistant s
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Deadline of this Job:
18th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish international aid organization. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. FCA has received funds from Education Cannot Wait, European Union, UNHCR and UNICEF to implement projects in Bidibidi, Rwamwanja and Kyaka ll Refugee Settlements. FCA is now looking for competent persons to ﬁll vacant multiple positions below.
Reports to: Area Manager - Arua
Primary Purpose: Overall responsibility is to support the Education Project Other in implementation, monitoring and reporting ot the project.
Tasks and duties;
• To undertake timely, Education project activity duties as per work plan as delegated by the Project
• Ensure timely delivery and implementation of project activities;
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools & indicators,
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to Project Officer;
• Present reports deﬁning project progress, challenges and solutions; implement and manage project changes and challenges to achieve project outputs;
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments;
• Responsible for mobilization of project beneﬁciaries:
• Register beneﬁciary complaints and submit those to line manager
• Undertake any other duties as appropriate and within the post holders capabilities
• University degree or equivalent in Education, Special Needs Education,
• Development Studies, Social Work and Social Administration, Social Sciences and any other related discipline.
• A minimum oi 24 years of working experience in a similar position in project planning it management or related ﬁeld in a reputable NGO.
• Experience of working with refugees.
• Knowledge of project cycle management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the local language is a must
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and resume to: email@example.com stating the vacancy job title in the subject line. Alternatively, "applications can be hand delivered at FCA Kampala office using the address below. Ensure to indicate the job applied tor on the left hand comer of the envelope. Please do not attach academic papers it you send by email.
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Plot 1495, Roche Close – Muyenga, Off Tank Hill Road
P.O Box 21826, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th January 2019
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.