Web Content Trainee
Jobs at:One Nip
Deadline of this Job:
11 December 2020
Date Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
One Nip Uganda aims at organizing the local web content and deliver it in the most effective way using technology. We currently need to fill the position of a Web Content Trainee with little to no experience but with good IT and Computer Skills.
• Post content on the web platform
• Organise content for sharing on social platforms
• Track audience growth and feedback form users
• Add content for subscribed users
• Organise content and make it ready to go online
• Well conversant with Microsoft Office software
• Great computer usability
• Good knowledge of social media
• Great Computer skills.
• Ability to learn fast in a fast paced environment.
• Preferably fresh graduate quick to learn new technologies.
Job Education Requirements: A degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Business Computing or related fields.
Experience Requirements: Using a computer on a daily basis
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, simply follow the link below to fill the application form:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.