Web Content Trainee
Jobs at:One Nip
Deadline of this Job:
11 December 2020
Date Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
One Nip Uganda aims at organizing the local web content and deliver it in the most effective way using technology. We currently need to fill the position of a Web Content Trainee with little to no experience but with good IT and Computer Skills.
• Post content on the web platform
• Organise content for sharing on social platforms
• Track audience growth and feedback form users
• Add content for subscribed users
• Organise content and make it ready to go online
• Well conversant with Microsoft Office software
• Great computer usability
• Good knowledge of social media
• Great Computer skills.
• Ability to learn fast in a fast paced environment.
• Preferably fresh graduate quick to learn new technologies.
Job Education Requirements: A degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Business Computing or related fields.
Experience Requirements: Using a computer on a daily basis
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, simply follow the link below to fill the application form:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.