Sales Executive Under Agency Management Code
Jobs at:ICEA Life Assurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to: Unit Leader & Agency Manager
The position is responsible for selling life assurance products to the public and also are charged with the responsibility of segmenting the market, giving value proposition to the customers and diversifying delivery channels of the company’s products and services to grow the available market share as well as giving feedback on market practices and competitor analysis and intelligence in order to boost ICEA profitable growth.
• Strict implementation of the Four disciplines of Execution
- Focus on the Widely important Goal(production/sales)
- Focus on the lead measures (prospecting, calls, Appointments, presentations, joint visits and closing sales.
- Focus on the score board (weekly evaluations or what we refer to as dashboards)
- Focus on Accountability.
TARGET SALES PER MONTH IS 10 SALES MINIMUM
• Identifying, vetting and selling insurance policies as per the company’s terms and conditions
• In coordination with the unit leader, ensuring that yearly business acquisition targets are attained.
• Organising and coordinating regular market outreach activities – activations - to grow the customer base.
• Ensuring that you give the customer the highest level of quality customer service standards to ensure business retention and growth
• Providing management with regular field monitoring reports in your area of work and key action areas that need attention and following up to ensure implementation / remedial measures are taken
• Monitoring your personal conversation rate of new business leads to actual policies
• Promoting a positive image of the company through service protocols to clients, members of the public and other stakeholders.
• Preparing and submitting regular & timely field reports on marketing activities in your jurisdiction, marketing activities being undertaken, challenges faced and business acquisition strategies in place
• Preparing, transmitting and strategizing in consultation with the unit leader regular reports on overall business acquisition efforts
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR THE JOB
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and marketing or any other degree related. A diploma in marketing can also be considered with experience
• Professional Marketing qualification like CIM is added advantage.
1 years’ experience in marketing
Self – Awareness
Insurance products and services
Company and market knowledge
3MONTHS CONTRACT RENEWABLE IN REFERENCE TO PERFORMANCE (90% AVERAGE QUARTELY PERFORMANCE ELIGIBLE FOR RENEWAL)
Benefits (AFTER RENEWAL OF 4 CONTRACTS)
• Medical Insurance to You
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.