- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
6 Farm Administrators
Jobs at:Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country. The Company seeks to recruit competent and motivated individuals to fill the positions below.
Position Title: Farm Administrator (6 positions)
Location: Various locations in Mukono District
Reports to: Inventory Manager .
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for accurately inputting daily farm transactions into Naviarm. i.e. feed receipts and issues, consumptions, mortalities, transfers, sales, egg collections and transfers vaccines and other consumables
• To act as primary contact for all farm stationery needs. Ensure all movements are supported with proper signed documentation.
• To prepare daily farm reconciliations for inventory i.e. egg collections and transfers, feed receipts and issues, daily ﬂock movements including mortalities
• Ensure chicken pen cards. Consumables bin cards and feed bin cards are updated on a daily basis and compared to Navfarm.
• To prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• To manage the farms store and ensure adequate documentation is in place for all issues and deliveries to the houses (Manual daily stores controls sheet)
• Raise all farm requisitions and track them with procurement department.
• Weekly document serial number veriﬁcation reports.
• Monthly farm requisition report and Monthly goods received summary
Monthly closing balances of all farm stocks. Eggs, feeds, other consumables.
Qualiﬁcations, skills and competencies
• Degree in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance) or any other related ﬁeld
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role in a busy commercial environment
• Knowledge of inventory and administration management
• Knowledge of accounting and ﬁnancial processes and procedures
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: 1-2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue before close of business March 13th, 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.