7 Administrative Assistant
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The overall job purpose: To support the branch in loan appraisal, customer care and office management. .
• Loan Appraisal
• Create loan accounts in the system as approved by the Branch Credit Committee
• Petty Cash Management at the branch
• Management of assets at the branch
• Managing office requirements e.g. stationery, loan forms, marketing materials etc
• Managing the cheque register
• Customer care: Responding to customer queries and complaints
• Batching of original loan documents to Archives for filing
• Ensure that Loans Officers recruited have all the necessary documents as required by the Human Resource Department.
• Handle disciplinary issues at the branch
• Office maintenance
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Experience Requirements: 1 year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.