- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
7 Project Field Assistants
Jobs at:Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation (TMF)
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation (TMF) is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) in Uganda founded by two former child mothers who turned their negative experiences into a positive action. TMF programs draw lessons from real life experiences to challenge and inspire adolescent girls and young women to embrace responsibility for their education, health and development of their community.
The Organization’s mandate is to provide holistic programs that address critical needs of adolescents especially girls and young women while putting greater emphasis on ending teenage pregnancy, child marriages and empowering girls and young women to complete school and rise to their full potential.
The project Assistants shall be part of the Programs team and shall provide support in planning, budgeting and implementation of project activities in the Districts of Adjumani, Arua, Yumbe, and Amudat in a timely and effective manner. .
• Support the Project Officers in planning, monitoring and support supervision of project activities and beneficiaries.
• With guidance of the Project Officers, support in formation/strengthening, supervise school clubs ensuring functionality.
• Support in coordination and linkage with various stakeholders at community and district.
• Assist to schedule and prepare travel arrangements to the field ;
• Assist in organization and documentation for meetings, seminars and other project events.
• Support monitoring and support supervision of project activities in project schools and communities.
• Support in preparation of financial reporting documents for accountability.
• Prepare and submit activity reports timely while ensuring clear photographic and documentary evidence of project activities implemented;
• Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the project office;
• Support in preparation of project documents as well as filling.
• Effective listening, verbal and writing communication skills;
• Ability to work in and with diverse team; • Attention to detail and high level of accuracy; • Self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to work under time constraints;
• Ability to undertake regular travel to field;
• Time management skills.
• Degree in Social Work and Social Administration or Education OR
• A Diploma in Social Work and Social Administration or Diploma in Education with experience;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel etc) and ( Power Point) • A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a reputable NGO • Experience working in an education related environment will be of an added advantage • Experience in working with similar projects • Ability to ride a motorcycle with a valid riding license is essential • Knowledge of at least one of the local languages is essential
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job application procedure
• Provide day time contacts for at least three referees one of whom must be your current supervisor.
• All applications including a cover letter, Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic credentials MUST be sent in one (1) PDF format file not bigger than 2MB on email; email@example.com
• Indicate on the email subject the post you are applying for.
• All applications should be addressed to the
The Executive Director,
Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation
P.O. Box 33389, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 97 Mukalazi Road, Bukoto.
Deadline: Friday, 14th February 2020 at 5:00pm.
NOTE: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.