- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
8 Civil Engineers
Jobs at:Excel Construction Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2020
Date Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Excel Construction Ltd seeks to employ
2. Civil Engineers (8 positions) .
• Work hand in hand with the project Q.S and other members of the technical team deployed on projects
• Oversee the progress of a project from inception to completion
• Closely monitor material consumption on site and prepare monthly material reconciliation report
• Regular tracking of the project budget
• Work closely with QA/QC managers to ensure delivery of high quality of works.
• Proactive ability to identify risks and implement mitigation measures
• Work closely with the project HSE officer to manage and ensure strict implementation of the Company's HSE policy, its rules and regulations.
• Ensure application of specifications and standards that are consistent with the policies and directions of the Company
• Effective management of sub-contractors employed on the project
• Monitor daily construction progress and effectively handle issues that may affect the work progress on site
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports and circulate to Management
• Effective administration of change order processes
• Possess ability to handle monthly site meetings.
• Maintain close liaison with clients, consultants and other agencies engaged in the project
• Strict implementation of the company's material procurement and delivery systems
• Possess good working IT knowledge and ability to effectively use MS Office and MS project
• Knowledge of utilizing AutoCAD will be an added advantage
• Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to work as part of team
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Applicants must have Bachelor's Degree in Civil engineering or an equivalent qualification
• Possess 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Civil engineering
Job Experience Requirements: 3-5 years’
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may apply by email to both ids mentioned below, with a detailed CV, indicating clearly their current and expected salary, along with details of testimonials, two references and contact details, latest by 24th of January 2020 to; The Senior Executive Human Resources on: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details about Excel Construction Ltd. can be obtained from the Company's website - www.excelconstruction.org
Applicants who will not have heard from us within 10 days from the publication of this advert, should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.