Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Description du poste
• Implementing/using the RM/AMO procedures and tools at all times
• In charge of the P2P process for the scope above (planning, sourcing, awarding, receiving, and paying for services)
• Processing purchase requests from internal users in a timely manner
• Negotiating competitive discounts/rates with suppliers to achieve good savings on behalf of the company.
• Coordinating the tendering process where applicable
• Developing/monitoring key performance indicators for all suppliers.
• Monitoring the validity of the supplier contracts.
• Vetting of suppliers on an annual basis
• Overseeing the activities stores assistant
• Preparing own activity report for the month
• And any other activities that may be assigned to the team from day to day
• Bachelor's degree in Procurement and Supply chain management, Business, Engineering, Quantity surveying
• Minimum 3 years of project and cost management experience.
• Must have worked in a busy environment.
• Skills: negotiation, organization, communication skills
• Working knowledge of some local languages,
• A good planner and executer, analytical with eye to detail,
• Working knowledge of spreadsheets,
• Field-oriented with minimum supervision, responsive and aggressive working spirit,
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.