Credit Field Supervisor
Jobs at:Cycle Connect
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To oversee the branch field operations and branch credit staff to ensure that reliable, quality and timely services are delivered to customers
Responsibilities: Field supervision
• Supervise the field activities of credit officers through routine field visits and spot checks.
• Gain close client contact through field visits to keep abreast with customer needs, service problems and resolving problems as necessary.
• Reinforce the application of superior customer service and ensure that customers 1 receive quality products and services that adhere to the product and customer service standards.
• Attend and do a knowledge assessment of client training and attend/ supervise loan distribution as well as asset repossession.
• Participate in loan collection visits for loans over 60 days.
• Implement and monitor security and fraud precautions in the field to protect customer deposits, company assets and staff. Team management
• Hold weekly meetings with officers to ensure they are on track and performing against the set goals, and take corrective action against significant deviations.
• Participate and lead in all branch weekly arrears meetings.
• Provide feedback to the line manager on any proposed improvements in the credit processes.
• Carry out performance reviews, ensure that all credit branch staff are appraised based on performance objectives and recommend them for training whenever necessary.
• Induct, train, motivate, coach, encourage and mentor staff.
• Manage work plans of officers under your supervision.
• Communicate clear operations and credit policies, guidelines and procedures to branch credit staff.
• Ensure a high level of product knowledge and risk management systems by credit staff.
• Ensure that all credit branch functions and activities are in compliance with local legislation, regulations and internal control policies and procedures.
• Other tasks deemed necessary by the line manager
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum qualification of diploma or degree from recognized university or college in Finance, Business, Micro finance or related field
• More than 4 years’ experience in credit operations at branch level and a minimum of 2 years experience in team supervision
• Strong computer skills
• Fluency in English and Luo (Acholi, Langi)
• Ability and/or willingness to ride long distances on a motorcycle daily.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Process management skills
• Advanced people and relationship management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Take a look at our website to see how you resonate with what we do.
Fill out the online application form under Link
You will upload your CV and documents in PDF format into the form. Please ensure that your CV is tailored to this role and has no more than 3 pages.
Deadline for applications is 30th June, 2022 at 11.59PM.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.