Jobs at:Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Data Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project data strategy and implementation of related activities within the project and undertakes timely preparation and submission of reports to the donor, MoH and other project stakeholders
1. Implementation of the M&E work plan, evaluate outputs, outcomes and impacts as per BIPAI, Baylor Uganda and project MEL guidelines.
2. Develop and implement standard operating procedures and systems for monitoring, evaluation and reporting at Baylor COE.
3. Participate in data collection, entry, filing, storage and retrieval in all COE electronic data bases and paper based registers (COE EMR, COVID 19 registers, OVC tracker, KP tracker, Nutrition, HTS e.t.c) and ensure they are available and up-to-date.
4. Periodically run queries for verification and cleaning to ensure that the data meets the right precision, accuracy and timeliness as per PEPFAR, CDC, MoH, BIPAI and Baylor Uganda guidelines.
5. Prepare and submit accurate and timely periodic progress reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) and give recommendations to staff on areas for improvement and additionally perform data requests in a timely manner for staff and ensure data integrity and security.
6. Conduct monthly and quarterly feedback meetings to share performance results, lessons and key actions with stakeholders/staff in line with MEL reporting guidelines for MoH and Baylor Uganda.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
A diploma in Statistics, Computer Science or IT. A formal training in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage. 2 years’ experience in e- systems Management. At least 2 years of experience in data collection and management. Experience in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage;
2 Years Relevant Experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/jobs/job-application/283/opportunity-welcome
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.