Drilling & Completions Senior Supervisor
Deadline of this Job:
29 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Drilling & Completions Senior Supervisor
KAMPALA-COURSE VIEW TWRS(UGA)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• As a Drilling and completion Senior Supervisor (DCSSV) you will play a key role in supervising all drilling operations. Furthermore, as RSES-D, you will be responsible of activities of a site where circa 100 persons are permanently working.
• Ensuring that Company and Contractor HSE standards are fully respected and known by all.
• Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out safely, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with the programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
• Supervising the reporting on incidents, accidents, anomalies and report immediately to the DCSI.
• Preparing and supervising rig move operations in cooperation with drilling contractor.
• Review drilling and completion programs prepared in town. Roll out the same on site through issuance of rig standing instructions and supervising their proper implementation.
• Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations with the assistance of the logistics and materiel engineer.
• Supervising drilling and completion operations carried out by Company’s and Contractors personnel at rigsite.
• Reporting to drilling & completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
Controlling daily and final reporting of operations, including Daily Drilling Reports.
• Reinforcing the application of best working practices in order to:
• Perform the work in safe conditions.
• Prevent major accidents (blow out, spills, etc.)
• Prevent any damage to Total assets.
• Minimizing Non-Productive Time and enhancing operational performances, assisted by Assisted by the performance pusher engineer, by:
• Organizing end of section performance reviews with the contractors.
• Participating to performance review meetings.
• Implementing the performance improvement plans issued by performance engineers in Town.
• Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Valid IWCF Well Control, Chain of command and RSES certificates are mandatory.
• A minimum of 7 years experience in Oil and Gas and especially in Operator Drilling and Completions activities.
• Previous experience as DCSV or DCSSV.
• Good knowledge of Company Group policy and procedures (drilling, testing, safety/environment).
Drilling/Well/Fluids Gen Resp, DrillingWellFluids Engineering
Region, department, areaUganda
Experience level requiredMinimum 10 years
Exploration and Production
About us / company profile
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL's 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.