Electrical Engineer - Production Team
Jobs at:CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Electrical Engineer - Production Team
Location: Kampala, Lake Albert production installation base or other cities in Uganda if required.
• In charge of oilfield electrical equipment, electricity and power system management and technical supports.
• Participate in new oil field electrical related commissioning and start up.
• Collect and follow up instrument related issues left out by the engineering team.
• Participate engineering work, supply technical supports and advice during design, construction and pre
• Cooperate for new oil-field commissioning, start up. Engineering left over issue follow up.
• Technical support for on-site electrical equipment, electricity and power system maintenance and management. Cooperate for resolve those related issues.
• In charge of oilfield electrical equipment, electricity and power system management, prepare maintenance strategy, organize compile maintenance procedure and supervise implement to ensure the high integrity and good status.
• Ensure all electrical equipment, electricity and power system related annual inspection and certification be carried out in time
• In charge of electrical equipment, electricity and power system related spare management, optimize spare storage
• Participate in electrical equipment, electricity and power system related materials, spares and service tendering, and conduct bidding evaluations especially in the technical aspects
• Promote the development of studies and related programs to optimize electrical equipment, electricity and power system
• Prepare electrical equipment; electricity and power system maintenance work programs as well as budget and supervise the implementation.
• Organize electrical related emergency maintenance to ensure minimum influence to production, reduce personnel and asset damage.
• Manage electrical equipment, electricity and power system related change and modification, organize instrument related potential risk and hazard corrective.
• Promote scheduling of training activities and planning career development for instrument personnel, coordinate planning and implementing of personnel nationalization program;
• Prepare electrical related reports
• Maintain working relationship with partners and contractors in area of mutual interests for cost effective conduct of the operations
• Execute instrument related summary and analysis, providing improvement or preventive measures. Perform any other duties assigned by the Superior.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Instrument, electrical or automation engineering or related
• At least 3-year experience in Oil & Gas industry related electrical work and management, including 1-year experience working on-site.
• Experience with electrical related maintenance and management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please visit Q-sourcing Servtec Website at https://sourcing.com/jobs-inUganda and apply for any of the jobs. Please Upload only your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 15th April 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Ensure to select the link with the right tittle of the position you are applying for.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.