Finance, Accounts & Administrator Officer
Jobs at:Uganda Society of Architects
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Since 1966 the Uganda Society of Architects has been advancing excellence in design and professional practice for a sustainable built environment. The society seeks a self driven and gifted accountant to carry out accounting, procurement, administrative and HR support work.
He/she should have:
• Minimum of a Degree in financial management/accounting or economics.
• At least 3 – 4 years working experience in accounting and finance, preferably in mid-sized or large organization
• MUST be familiar with QuickBooks
• An MBA or a relevant masters is advantageous
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application letter,
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) clearly indicating requirements referred to above,
• 2 referrals/recommendation letters from non-family related referees,
• Copies of Certificates, Academic Transcripts, and Medical Fitness Certificate from a clinic or hospital.
Send applications by Email in one file to email@example.com by 9th June 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.