Full stack developer
Jobs at:Uganda Central Co-operative Financial Services (UCCFS)
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UCCFS a national Financial Co-operative in Partnership with aBi 2020Ltd is looking for competent persons to fill Positions of
Job title: Full stack developer
Duty station: Kampala
Duties to perform will include but not limited to the following:
• We are looking for a full-stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programing
• You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end and backend web architecture for SACCO Net a web based financial management system, ensuring the responsiveness of the application features and functionality
• Conduct project code reviews on a frequent basis and integrates the needed optimizations and changes.
• Ensure high-quality code that is very well optimized utilizing the right design, algorithms, and pictures
• Degree in Computer Science/Software engineering/Business Computing or related field
• Proficiency with Ajax, JSON, XML and PYTHON will be an added advantage.
• Strong SQL skills. Experience with MySQL
• Experience with MySQL Experience with system integrations is also preferred.
• Passionate about designing and creating web based applications
• Ability to work under stressful support Environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should prepare a thoughtful cover letter, CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver hard copies to: CEO, Uganda Central cooperative Financial Services Limited. UCA Building Plot 47/49 Nkrumah Road, Kampala not later than Thursday 20th, January, 2022 at 5:00pm,
Please indicate the Job title on the email subject.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.