Jobs at:Come Again Investments Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, December 16 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Come Again Investments Limited was founded in 1995 in Kampala. We are the suppliers of all interior design materials in Uganda that include CURTAINS, NETTING, CUSHIONS, SOFA AND CUSHION MATERIALS, CURTAIN AND SOFA ACCESSORIES, BEDDINGS AND FURNITURE.
We are a well -established private limited liability company offering a wide range of wholesale and retail products to the general public in Uganda and beyond.
We are committed to offering our clients the best products and services at the most competitive rates, ensuring timely delivery of goods and services while maintaining high standards of professionalism and integrity with all our stake holders.
The company has experienced workforce that will provide the forenamed services beyond your expectation.In order to achieve our intended goals and Objectives, Come Again Investments Ltd seeks to recruit the following.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design the Strategy and set goals for growth.
• Responsible for department's operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization's visions
• Manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the supporting departments (Human Resources, Operations, Marketing & Sales, and Finance), through the coordination and communication between the business functions.
• Review daily reports relating to product quality and level of wastage and rejects. Inquire into the reasons for wastage and reject levels more than established norms and take remedial action where necessary.
• Investigate the reasons for material deviations from production targets and take steps for the removal of bottlenecks and the solution of problems leading to sub-optimal performance.
• Review regularly reports relating to equipment availability and utilization. Take steps to remedy problems leading to low equipment availability or utilization.
• Working closely with the Directors, establish key performance indicators to facilitate the monitoring of production performance for the areas under his control. Design and implement suitable management information reports, which show actual performance compared with plans and with generally accepted benchmarks, where applicable.
• Responsible for short-term and long-term planning, drive initiatives throughout the management team and in the organization that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between departments through communication with managers for successful job completion.
• Develop and embed a high-performance culture by emphasizing the importance of consistently exceeding allocated financial targets.
• Constantly train and empower the Team to deliver and exceed targets.
• Foster a Warn but challenging work environment that is attractive to good quality Human Resources.
• Comply with all requirements of Executive Management relating to Corporate Governance. Particularly prepare in theme all information required to ensure the Department is in tandem with the company’s overall governance framework.
• Drive efficiency by advising and implementing optimal balance sheet, off balance sheet and transactional mix of products and services.
• Develop and implement a high performance based and vibrant culture that facilitates employee learning, growth, and job satisfaction; and achieves resource retention
• Responsible for overall risk management for the departments in line with the company Policies and appropriate provisions of relevant legislation.
• Provide effective leadership and direction to the departments under supervision to ensure the execution and achievement of the financial and other objectives identified in the strategic plan within the agreed timelines.
Organising and implementation of events.
• Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may affect or are affecting completion of the job to key stakeholders.
• Identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance, ensuring accuracy and documentation.
• Develop a network of contracts to attract new clients and actively follow-up old clients.
• Responsible for overall sales and marketing events planning, developing,
• Bench mark the brand communication initiatives positively against competition
• Lead the development and execution of 360 integrated activities leveraging the agreed strategy and performance analysis.
• Delegate, set expectations, and monitor progress of all direct reports.
• Prepare regular reports for higher management.
• Set policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required by the MD/CEO
Minimum Education Qualification:
• Must have bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business-related course from a reputable university.
• A professional qualification or master’s is an added advantage.
• At least 6 years’ experience with at least 3 years at Senior management level in a reputable Textile industry.
Key Required Skills:
• Proven experience of a General Manager or similar executive role.
• Leadership and People management skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Knowledge of business processes and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, operations, e.t.c.
• efficiency and process improvement
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good understanding of the governing laws.
• Professional behaviour and practical can-do attitude.
• Good knowledge of best practice corporate governance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The people who meet the Job requirements above can send their applications, up-dated CVS, and genuine academic documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th/12/2023 (For more information call Tel. 0701-451506/0772451506.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.