Jobs at:Uganda Central Co-operative Financial Services (UCCFS)
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UCCFS a national Financial Co-operative in Partnership with aBi 2020Ltd is looking for competent persons to fill Positions of
Job title: Infrastructure Administrator
Duties to perform will include but not limited to the following
• The infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading and ensuring UCCFS critical ICT systems and up and running.
• Install and configure peripherals, services, settings, storage etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Supervise troubleshooting and backing up of UCCFS information systems and other production systems
• Support the day-to-day operations of the UCCES users and customers
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field from a reputable university. (Any of CCNA, ITIL, A+ certifications will be an added advantage).
• An understanding of operating systems, data communications, networking, databases, hardware (PC/Hardware), system applications, and various technologies and systems and their Integration with Computer Systems.
• Working experience with Internet technologies, IP technologies, Network devices and equipment (e.g. Routers, switches, hubs, and firewalls)
• Experience working with backup and Disaster recovery environment
• Experience working with Virtualization based technologies is desired Skills in database setup, tuning, backup and management
• Ability to work under stressful support Environment
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should prepare a thoughtful cover letter, CV and send to email@example.com or deliver hard copies to: CEO, Uganda Central cooperative Financial Services Limited. UCA Building Plot 47/49 Nkrumah Road, Kampala not later than Thursday 20th, January, 2022 at 5:00pm,
Please indicate the Job title on the email subject.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.