Jobs at:Grainpulse Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Quality Manager
Reports To: Head of Operations
Department: Operations Grain and Nutrition
Location: Lwanyanyi. Mukono
The job-holder is responsible for setting up. guiding and maintaining quality standards of incoming grains, Fertilizer raw material and finished products maintaining and continuous Improvement of ISO 22000 standard requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor the quality aspects of raw material in-process and finished products and issuance of COA at dispatch
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on key quality parameters i.e. Aflatoxin, Moisture levels, Extraction rates. Maintain records of all tests carried out and retain samples for specified period.
• Guide in setting up of quality standards and ensure production is maintained at high quality standards .
• Compute formulas, percentages and production specific factors using chemical and mathematical procedures
• Ensure quality of packaging material
• Ensure quality control analysis tests and inspection of products and in processes materials are done as per quality guidelines.
• Maintain and implementation of ISO 22000 standard requirements
• Review and report the principle of quality loss and nonconformance.
• 15) Carry out regular audits on productive firm quality standards conformity and follow up on closure of the NCR's
• Coordinate and participate in internal and external quality audits and trainings
• Actively support and be part of the new products development program
• Establish, implement, and review Quality policies,
• Quality objectives, documented procedures documents and records needed by the organization
• Maintain the quality manual and records
• Develop and monitor quality budget
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate must have a Degree in Food Science Microbiology or industrial Chemistry.
• In addition, he or she must have 3 years working experience in quality management in a busy food industry preferably grain handling, coffee or milling.
• The potential candidate must be good at record keeping, data analysis and interpretation of chemical, microbiological and physical results as well as interacting with third parties on trainings and compliance matters.
• In addition, the ideal candidate must possess good leadership, interpersonal communication planning decision making and problem-solving skills. He or she must also have the ability to pay attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and copies of stamped salary pay slips for the months of February, March and April 2022 to Recruitment@gralnpulse.co.ug by
Monday, 23rd May 2022.
NB: Please note that presentation of false Information/documents will lead to criminal prosecution.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.