Sales Executive - Retail
Jobs at:All In Trade Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
All In Trade Limited is a private Ugandan registered company incorporated in November 2008, dealing in provision and maintenance of Reliable and Affordable Solar Energy Systems, Power Backup Systems, Electrical Services, Wind Energy systems, Power Protection Systems and other renewable energy solutions to the population of Uganda and the neighboring East African Countries.
We basically focus on design, supply, installation and maintenance for domestic, commercial and Industrial purposes. All In Trade Limited has proved to be one of the best and competent renewable energy companies in Uganda because of our ability and consistency in the provision of high-quality products and services at affordable prices and the willingness to serve our customers with utmost diligence.
Please be informed that All in Trade Ltd is currently seeking to recruit for the following position;
JD NO: AIT-JD-06
Position Profile : Sales Executive - Retail
Education Required : Bachelors of Science in Marketing, Bachelors of Office and Information Management, Diploma in Business Administration
• Market and Product Knowledge
• Customer Care and Sales skills development capability
• Professionalism at work
• 2 Years working experience, experience in Excel, word, PDF Converter
• Must be personable, sales orientated and possess a good work ethic
• Familiarity with CRM would be an asset
• The Sales Executive – Retail, is responsible for selling retail products - goods and services to customers, work with customers to find out their needs requirement, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
• Sales Executive will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals and any other reasonably acceptable avenues. Various reporting and follow up duties are also a requirement.
• Sales Executive – Retail, will be pegged to a monthly sales target and is supposed to ensure that he makes monthly sales above the set sales target.
• This individual is expected to understand, promote and believe in the All in Trade commitment of service excellence to our Customers, always striving to seek ways to improve the overall sales process and service quality both internally and externally. The requirements are;
• To increase gross revenue and market share percentage in line with the specific sales benchmarks and in alignment with business goals as set forth by the company mission statement.
• To generate and record leads and prospects, pitch All in Trade to new leads, attract new clients and maintain a reasonably high retention rate of existing clients as per the sales and marketing department annual goals. Clients shall be classified as either A, B or C depending on the level of activity and the business model.
• To prepare and negotiate quotations to customers and consequently follow up the customers for project execution.
• To engage in professional and career development initiatives for purposes of personal growth as stipulated in the Company’s Human Resources Manual.
• To service current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets through effective technical sales presentations and utilization of support services.
• To provide effective, efficient, professional service and advice to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level, through proper management of individual portfolio and database of prospects, current clients and past clients, as well as resolving unique customer issues/concerns.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
• To manage the front office to ensure effective office communication, company image promotion, customer relations, inventory management and pleasant client ambience
• Handles sales promotion, exhibitions, expositions and any kind of outdoor marketing events.
• Submitting weekly and monthly activity work plans and reports for new leads, customer database, prospective clients, tasks, and their status of completion.
• Meeting existing and prospective clients.
• Maintaining good order, tidiness and ambience of the showroom and all items in the showroom.
• Ensuring that the showroom display samples are available, cleaned and kept in good order.
• Ensuring that the meeting room and all items in the meeting room are kept clean and in good order and ready to be used at all times.
• Contracts manager, Procurement, project Manager
• Stores administrator, Accountant
• Business Development Manager
• Accounts Assistant
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
You are encouraged to apply for the above position provided you meet the specified minimum job requirements.
To apply for the position, Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 27th April 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.