Jobs at:All In Trade Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
All In Trade Limited is a private Ugandan registered company incorporated in November 2008, dealing in provision and maintenance of Reliable and Affordable Solar Energy Systems, Power Backup Systems, Electrical Services, Wind Energy systems, Power Protection Systems and other renewable energy solutions to the population of Uganda and the neighboring East African Countries.
We basically focus on design, supply, installation and maintenance for domestic, commercial and Industrial purposes. All In Trade Limited has proved to be one of the best and competent renewable energy companies in Uganda because of our ability and consistency in the provision of high-quality products and services at affordable prices and the willingness to serve our customers with utmost diligence.
Please be informed that All in Trade Ltd is currently seeking to recruit for the following position;
JD NO: AIT-JD-11
Position: Technical Supervisor
Reports To: Operations Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience-:
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering/ Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Bachelor of Science in ICT.
• At least Three years of relevant experience.
• Proficiently operate, program & configure, maintenance, log data, analyses, presentations and explain meaning of data for All tools including Advanced range tools (like battery monitors, thermal imager, energy & power analyzer, phase rotation tester), Monitors and supervises proper storage, handling, usage and maintenance of All company tools and equipment to departmental standards. General performance, condition and recommendations to be reported to the technical supervisor
• Supervising and performing Products programing, configuration, firmware updates, data logging, analyze, present and explain meaning for systems below 15KW (programmable products like generators, charge controllers, automatic transfer switches, remote monitoring equipment, battery monitors, power inverters and battery chargers etc
• Configuring remote monitoring portals, accounts setup, monitoring performance, generating reports and highlighting issues of concern to the technical manager for systems up to max 15KW. such as VRM, OpticsRE, sunny Portal, eGauge etc.
• Supervising and performing Site commissioning and all relevant documentation and as well as assist in preparation and Reviewing of technical reports and presentations using MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint
• Supervise and perform electrical installations tests and prepare test reports for systems below 15KW.
• Designing systems for solar PV power systems, solar water heaters, water pumping, general electrical systems, and wind power systems up to max 15KW, single phase & three phase systems. Include cable sizing, battery sizing, inverters sizing, circuit protective devise sizing with system layouts, line drawings, sketches and reviewing bills of materials for Approval
• Supervising site safety check, conformity and ensuring proper use of safety equipment and PPE. Ensure adherence to COVID-19 safety guidelines at office and workplace through the senior technicians
• Ensure all technicians of the technical department possess at all times the Approved personal tools, of the right quality and standards
• Assist in Designing and generating training content & materials, identifying training gaps, technician & client training facilitation, training evaluation and reporting
• Prepare and perform site assessments and energy audits for solar PV power systems, solar water heaters, water pumping, general electrical systems, and wind power systems up to max 15KW, single phase & three phase systems and Reviewing bills of materials for Approval.
• Supervising and Proficiently Preparing, designing and generating professional technical drawings, sketches, layouts using professional design software like AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Adobe Illustrator, solid Works etc at an intermediate Level
• Organizing technical department meetings, ensure minutes are recorded and shared with supervisors in a timely manner
• Supervising activities of the technical department and ensure adherence to departmental SOP’s and ISO documentation standards, ensuring necessary tools and supplies are on hand to complete assignments, accurately in estimations and execution of tasks, Orderliness and Thoroughness in finished works, and Ultimate Customer satisfaction
• Offer support to stores department by Supervising new stock material handling, verification of specifications, quality, offloading and performance reporting to the technical Manager
• Ensure continual personal development in installation skills and product knowledge through research organizing, implementing performance review methods, reviewing individual performance and providing feedback from field experience.
• Assist in Product performance reviews, organizing and giving feedback to the technical manager, new product designing & selection, reviewing product designs and recommendations to ensure all products used meets relevant applicable standards and suite customer needs
• Offer technical support and supervision in Trade shows and exhibitions, interact with clients and offer support to sales teams in form of technical explanations to clients
• Planning and supervising execution of system installations, plan site layouts and power distributions to meet relevant standards and ensure ultimate customer satisfaction
• Allocate, Authorize, supervise and coordinate overtime for technicians. Organize overtime performance reports and review logs for approval
• Working with other departments providing accurate costing for teams’ welfare, transportation costing, route planning to be used for generating quotations and proper implementation confirmed installation budgets
• Scheduling of installations and other technical activities and communication within the department, including clients with approval from the technical manager. Supervising Update of works on the activity boards, tracking and registering technical department activities and communication tasks and allocating jobs to technicians
• Supervise cleaning of the technical department, equipment & power systems maintenance, organizing offices and stores, ensure a neat working condition and adequate office supplies
• Assist in evaluating performance of subordinates in the department, identifying gaps, recommending performance improvement plans, tracking improvements and making performance reports and reviews
• Assist in personnel planning by identifying gaps and recruitments needs of the technical department as well as supervising interns.
• Assist in supervising project implementation plans
• Assist in monitoring and implementation of the set departmental performance targets
• Ensure adherence to COVID-19 safety guidelines at office and workplace through the senior technicians
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other duties assigned
• Organization Structure Hierarchy
• All Departments
• All Equipment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
You are encouraged to apply for the above position provided you meet the specified minimum job requirements.
To apply for the position, Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 27th April 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.