Administration, Procurement & Logistics
Deadline of this Job:
Friday 7th June, 2019
Date Posted: 27th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is a global leader in creating large-scale opportunities for the poor. Founded in Bangladesh in 1972, it is now one of the world's largest development organizations, touching the lives of an estimated 138 million people in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. For more information please visit BRAC’s website, www.brac.net. BRAC Uganda invites suitably qualified Ugandan and international applicants to fill up the following available vacant positions.
Department: Administration, Procurement & Logistics.
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Location: Rubaga Office
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaise with the Health program team to meet delivery schedules.
• Coordinate shipmates between Country Office and the branches.
• Assist in loading and off, loading of products from the Truck
• “Assist in Monthly stocktaking, reconciling inventory & records.
• Ensure proper Communication with the health team before delivery to the Branches.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Diploma in Procurement and Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain Management or related field.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience of similar work in a busy environment.
• Work under pressure and able to work with conflicting priorities.
• Extremely Patient and efficient in supply chain management.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Good Records Keeping and Management.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 1 year
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their Application & CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject must be the name of the position applied for strictly.
Only complete applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Friday 7th June, 2019.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer