Assistant Audit Manager
Jobs at:Roofings Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roofings Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Quality Steel and Plastic building products in East Africa. We are Currently seeking to recruit a highly skilled, result oriented and motivated person, with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a (25) Years leading manufacturer as an Assistant Audit Manager
• Conduct audits as directed, with other Internal Audit staff at Roofings Limited.
• Oversee the audit process in consultation with the Group Audit Manager
• Develop the risk profile based on the internal control environment of Roofings Limited and propose appropriate audit tests and procedures.
• Ascertain and record systems including the preparation of flowcharts, narrative working
• papers and completion of Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQ).
• Examine and interpret statutes, regulations, and procedures to ensure operational conformity.
• Study and introduce new systems for better control and improvement
• Align the audit process to the business process.
• Support continuous improvement in the company’s governance, risk management and control processes
• Review and inform top management on key enterprise risks around the four pillars of finance, infrastructure (including IT), employees and markets.
• Engage management on matters of risks and demand action to be takes on weaknesses raised from audit reports.
• Ensure that all processes of the company are carried out as per SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Study and report on production, productivity, and cost effectiveness.
• Study and report on utilization of manpower with reference to capacity utilization.
• Assist top management in providing an independent review of the effectiveness of financial reporting process.
• Undertake reviewing of reports generated by Internal Auditors and forward to the Group
• Audit Manager highlighting control weaknesses and significant loss or error and making recommendations for rectification.
• Ensure conformity to the requirements of quality services.
• Ensure the competence and efficiency of staff in the Internal Audit department in terms of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
• Study and implement various cost control measures for reduction in cost
• Oversee/coordinate software and hardware implementation.
• Supervise and set guidelines to the Internal Audit staff to ensure an efficient workflow in a work environment, which fosters high degree of personal integrity, team spirit and outstanding work standards.
• Assist the Group Audit Manager in providing on-the-job support and mentoring of subordinate staff.
• Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
• The ideal applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, commerce, or
• any related business field.
• Professional accounting qualifications in ACCA/ CPA/ CIA is preferable.
• 3-5 years of working experience in a manufacturing sector.
• Proven leadership skills.
• A positive “can do” attitude, self-motivated and desire to deliver results.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good report writing & reviewing skills.
• Strong diagnostic skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office software & SAP.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 30th September 2021 to the,
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: ASSISTANT AUDIT MANAGER JOB
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.