Uganda Technical College – Kichwamba
Deadline of this Job:
1st March 2019
Date Posted: 18th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
UGANDA TECHNICAL COLLEGE – KICHWAMBA
14KM FORT PORTAL –
BUNDIBUGYO ROAD UGANDA
P. O. BOX 33, FORT PORTAL,
TEL: +256 483 425 577
Assistant Librarian Scale U5
• Index all books and reading materials in the library.
• Receive incoming books and keep a proper record of them
• Issue books and other reading materials to users
• Arrange books in the shelves in a systematic manner
• Ensure security of library books and reading materials
• Keep a record of all outgoing and incoming books
• Perform any other duties assigned by the relevant authority
• Applicants should be holders of Diploma in Librarianship and Information Science or Records Management with at least 2 years relevant work experience
Job application procedureApplications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts existing in Uganda Technical College – Kichwamba. Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Commission Form (3) 1998 to the Secretary Governing Council Uganda Technical College – Kichwamba, P. O. Box 33, Fort Portal to be received not later than 1st March 2019. Application forms can be accessed from the Education Service Commission website on www.esc.go.ug and District Service Commission Offices. Applications should bear the title of the post.
Applicants should attach to each application form photocopies of all the academic certificates and transcripts, professional documents, other relevant supporting documents plus a recent passport size photograph. Serving Officers must route their applications through their Immediate Supervisor/Head of Institution/Department.
Please note that candidates who do not attach the relevant supporting documents may not be shortlisted. Successful candidates will be appointed by the Education Service Commission