- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL)
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, January 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brief on the Company Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) is responsible for bulk purchase of electricity from the generating companies and selling the electricity in bulk to the distribution companies throughout Uganda. UETCL is also responsible for all exports and imports of electricity to Uganda.
• Our Vision is: “Electricity Transmission for Sustainable Regional Development."
• Our Mission is: "To Buy, Transmit and Sell Quality Bulk Power."
UETCL is looking for suitably qualified Ugandans to fill immediately the vacant positions on the Organizational Structure and contribute to the mission of the Company while fulfilling their career ambitions.
Audit Assistant(Finance) (1 POST)
The position, located at Head Office, reports to Internal Auditor and its primary purpose is to give general support to the Internal Audit section in carrying out audit assignments. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify and evaluate systems control in line with Company policies and procedures.
• Carry out audit tests by way of scrutiny of records, transactions, accounts and documents according to the financial policies and procedures.
• Assess and record systems including the preparation of flow charts, narrative working paper and completion of internal control questionnaires in accordance with the policies and procedures.
• Highlight systems control weaknesses in line with Company policies.
• Carry out similar audit assignments in various sections within the Company in line with Company Objectives.
• And to carry out any duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
The Person Specifications
The desired person should have the following essential requirements:
• Diploma in Business Studies or Finance and Accounting or Business Administration.
• Significant experience in carrying out audit activities.
• Must be Computer literate.
• Must be trust worthy.
• A person of integrity, highly motivated, innovative and a committed team player.
Terms of Employment and Remuneration
• For position mentioned above:
• Appointment is on a five (5) year contract renewable based on performance.
• Attractive remuneration package that is competitive.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Business Studies
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualifications certificates along with their curriculum vitae indicating contact postal address, daytime contact telephone, or fax or e-mail and giving three referees to:
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P.O. Box 7625
The closing date to receive applications is 07th February, 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.