Jobs at:Roofings Rolling Mills
Deadline of this Job:
06 February 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roofings Rolling Mills is a leading steel manufacturer in East Africa. Comprising of a wire galvanizing line, reinforced TMT bars rolling mill, Continuous Galvanizing line and Colour Coating line located in Namanve Industrial and Business Park, Kampala Uganda..
We are seeking to recruit energetic, skilled, and motivated people with zeal to perform beyond market expectations to fill the following positions.
Reporting to the Shift Engineer, the job holder will have the following responsibilities:
• Generation of steam as required by production.
• Ensure all boiler units are checked on daily basis.
• Preventive maintenance of the boiler as per schedules
• Recording of all important operating parameters for the boiler
• Boiler condition monitoring and troubleshooting in case of fault.
The ideal candidates for the above position should have the following:
• Diploma in mechanical Engineering or related field
• At least 3years of relevant experience in operating oil-fired boilers.
• Must have a boiler competence operation certificate.
Educational Requirements: Diploma
Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send an application letter with detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 6th February 2021 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Roofings Rolling Mills Ltd
Note: INDICATE JOB TITLE AS EMAIL SUBJECT
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.