- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Brand Manager, Agency and Financial Services
Jobs at:Uganda Post Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Brand Manager, Agency and Financial Services (1 Position)
Level Three (3)
Department: Business Services
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To grow volumes and revenues of Agency and Financial Services while ensuring that all processes and controls are observed. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure consistent and prompt achievement of Agency Services (and other products/services) sales, revenue growth.
• Implement revenue/ business plans objectives for the product(s) that expand company customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Build and promote strong long-lasting customer relationships and assess the quality of the Company's relationship with them.
• Identity emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of the new products and competition status.
• Supervise, support, and appraise performance of subordinate staff.
• Develop sales strategies that will help to obtain the product market share.
• Create, monitor and manage programs on existing key clients across all domestic channels and come out with ways to penetrate new markets to generate demand for the product.
• Develop collateral and sales tools that support the selling process.
• Provide on-the ground support for foot soldiers as they generate new leads and close transactions
• Oversee product life cycle and anticipate any problems and the likely solutions to them.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to him/her by superior’s front time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
• Promote core values and objectives of the Company
• Number of new businesses brought on board
• Partnerships Created
• Achieved sales and revenue targets.
• Plan and budget for the unit
• Ability to manage individual and team quotas
• Ability to create a sales plan and proactively innovate to improve execution
• Ability to train, coach and mentor
• Ability to lead sales operations.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to forecast sales results within a reasonable margin of error
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Computer Literacy
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills
• Should have high attention to detail
• Leadership skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure with ease
• Ability to work long and flexible hours with ease
• An honors Bachelor's degree in either Finance or, Accounting from a recognized institution of higher learning.
• A Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
• A Master of Business Administration Majoring in either Finance or Accounting from a recognized institution of higher learning shall be an added advantage
• At least Eight years’ relevant experience, with four years’ hands on experience in the Management of Financial services from a recognized Financial Institution is a MUST.
• At least 2 years of managing distribution and operations of fund transmission systems of IFS, Western Union, Money Gram, Express money, World remit among others.
• At least 2 years of managing relationships and net working with a variety of Financial Institutions within and outside Uganda.
Job Education Requirements: honors Bachelor's degree in either Finance
Job Experience Requirements: Eight years’
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To the General Public Uganda Post Limited (T/A) Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the Company. Interested candidates should send their application letter; attach certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates and a detailed CV, to reach the address below not later than 17th February 2020.
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration
P.O. Box 7106,
Kampala Disclaimer: Those who had applied in the previous advert should not reapply because their applications will be considered.)
Please Note: 1.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month's time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.