- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Brand Manager, Postage Stamps, Philately and Post Office Box Rental
Jobs at:Uganda Post Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Brand Manager, Postage Stamps, Philately and Post Office Box Rental (1 Position)
Level: Three (3)
Department: Business Services
Reports to Head Department of Business Services
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To grow volumes and revenues of Stamp Sales, Philately and Box Rental (and other products/ services) while ensuring that all processes and controls are observed. .
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensure consistent and prompt achievement of stamps, Philately and Box rental (and other products/services, sales revenue growth targets.
• Implement revenue/ business plans objectives for the product(s) that expand company customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Oversee Stamp Supply Center to ensure optimum countrywide distribution of stamps while preventing obsolete stock.
• Manage the company's philately, stamp issues, Box rental database and stock levels
• Lead the process of developing annual stamp and philately programs and manage their implementation.
• Create, monitor and manage programs on existing key clients across all domestic international channels and come out with ways to penetrate new markets to generate demand for the product.
• Oversee product line's life cycle and anticipate any problems and their solutions
• Supervise, support, and appraise performance of subordinate staff.
• Provide on the ground support for foot soldiers as they generate new leads and close transactions.
• Evaluate market competition and position the product lines so that it appeals to then consumers.
• Manage the product's profitability and commercial success.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to him/her by superiors from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
• Promote core values and objectives of the Company
• New stamps designs brought on the market
• Achieved sales and revenue targets.
• Plan and budget for the unit
• Stock movement reports
• Cash collection reports.
• Number of boxes rented annually
• Completed performance reviews
• Ability to manage individual and team quotas
• Ability to create a sales plan and proactively innovate to improve execution
• Ability to train, coach and mentor
• Ability to lead sales operations.
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to forecast sales results within a reasonable margin of error
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Computer Literacy
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills
• High attention to detail
• Leadership skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure with ease.
• Ability to work long and flexible hours with ease.
• Computer literacy
• An honor’s Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognized institution of higher learning is a MUST have.
• A Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing.
• A Master of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master’s Degree in Marketing from a recognized institution of higher learning shall be an added advantage.
• Eight years’ relevant experience, five of which should have been in the Management of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment in a reputable organization as either sales, marketing, brand or territory management personnel or all.
Job Education Requirements: honor’s Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
Job Experience Requirements:Eight years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To the General Public Uganda Post Limited (T/A) Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the Company. Interested candidates should send their application letter; attach certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates and a detailed CV, to reach the address below not later than 17th February 2020.
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration
P.O. Box 7106,
Kampala Disclaimer: Those who had applied in the previous advert should not reapply because their applications will be considered.)
Please Note: 1.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month's time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.