Call Centre Credit Supervisor
Jobs at:Village Power
Deadline of this Job:
22nd May 2019
Date Posted: 30th April 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Village Power Uganda’s mission is to empower people to improve their standard of living by building a last mile- customer centric sales and distribution network that will enable access to sustainable solar energy solutions.
Job Summary: The Call Centre Credit Supervisor will play a very important role in the day to day management of the credit team to ensure the implementation of the company’s strategic objectives. The duty station for this role is at the head quarter in Kampala, although one will be required to travel upcountry from time to time. This function reports to the Credit Specialist.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of credit agents who are working with customers to secure payments against problematic accounts.
• Ensure correct interventions are being made as per defined Credit policies
• Create daily call lists
• Check that calls are being made
• Keenly monitor call success rates (customer picks up) and determine approaches to improve call success rates
• Monitor call efficiency (customer makes payment) and determine approaches to improve call efficiency both in terms of number and size of payments to meet and drive daily payment collection targets
• Coach credit agents on their customer interaction to ensure productive customer calls
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Detail oriented management approach
• Proven ability to develop, implement, monitor, and refine call processes
• Strong analytical skills including competence in using analytics tools such as MS Excel
• Customer centricity, honesty and integrity, hunger for results, simplicity and a positive attitude.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified