- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Uganda Airlines
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Airlines, the National Carrier of the Republic of Uganda based at Entebbe International Airport is now accepting applications for a number of job opportunities.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for presenting a positive image of the airline in keeping with its brand to connect the world to the Pearl of Africa. You will be enthusiastic about serving all Uganda Airlines customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect in line with the company’s values. You will also be championing safety and ensuring international aviation standards are maintained at the airline. This is a great opportunity to be part of the new National Airline, in this exciting industry.
The Captain will be designated for each flight under the Uganda Airlines Operations. The Captain will be in charge of the safety, security, and conduct of flight while on duty and supervise all actions and activities of other crew members who work on that flight.
Department: Flight Operations
Ref No: UGA-72 .
• Have authority for the overall management of the entire flight, ensuring the safety and security of the Aircraft and persons on board.
• Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with in accordance with the Operations Manual.
• Ensure that, during flight operations, the entire crew adheres to flight duty limitations.
• Transportation of any parcels must be in accordance with safety and security procedures.
• He maintains good CRM, encourages teamwork, and ensures that his crew members receive all information essential for the performance of their tasks.
• Strong team management and customer service orientation and understanding.
• Results-focused with a bias for action and on-time performance.
• Ability to understand and work across cultural differences and barriers.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, experience)
• Hold a valid ATPL and IR.
• 4000 hours of flying experience ( inclusive 2000 hours jet)
• 500 hours PIC on CRJ family is an added advantage.
• Hold a Class 1 Medical.
• No Accident or Incident record.
• No criminal record.
• English language proficiency level 4 minimum.
• Individual assessments for satisfactory command ability will be carried out as part of the interview process.
• TRI/TRE Authorization on CRJ family and being a member of an aviation professional body is an added advantage.
• Willingness to relocate and be based in Uganda.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application letters, complete with Curriculum Vitae giving two (2) referees, and copies of academic and professional certificates with one passport size photograph (one full size photograph for Cabin Crew applicants) should be submitted online at www.careers.ugandairlines.com or by post quoting the Job Reference number accordingly.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Manager Human Resources.
Uganda National Airlines Company Ltd.
P.O. Box 431, Entebbe, Uganda.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.