- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Center Program Manager
Jobs at:The Aids Support Organization (Taso Uganda)
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
THE AIDS SUPPORT ORGANIZATION (TASO UGANDA) EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
VA NO.TASO-2020-HR/04 NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL RESPONDENTS/APPLICANTS.
Overview The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda), is an Organization contributing to a process of preventing HIV infection, restoring hope and improving the quality of life of persons, families and communities affected by HIV infection and disease. TASO Is Implementing various projects funded by the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Global Fund to support the Government of Uganda accelerate epidemic control and the attainment of the UNAIDS 95 95 95 goals. TASO requires the services of dedicated, competent, innovative and result-oriented individuals for employment on a contract basis for the posts below:
At last two (2) years' experience in operations related to supply chain management of health and / or pharmaceutical products. Familiarity with the operations of the health sector in Uganda. Specific Knowledge of Laws, policies and regulations governing procurements will be an added advantage. Job Title - REF: TS/HR/PMGT 05: Center Program Manager (01)
Classification: Contract- Full Time
Reports To: Director Program Management and Capacity Development
Salary: Commensurate with training and experience
Dusty Station: TASO Medical Center of Excellence
Directly Supervises: Medical Services Technical Lead, Psychosocial and Community Linkages Officer, M&E Officer and Fiscal Administrator
• To collaborate with the Director Program Management & Capacity Development, and other technical experts to ensure that best practices are employed throughout the program; strategic Information generated and learning initiatives undertaken for program improvement.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Master's degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Business Administration, Human Resource Management and Business Administration with a Bachelor's degree In Medicine and surgery with proven experience in management of teams.
• Additional Training: HIV/AIDS Counselling, Management Skills Improvement and Finance for Non-finance Managers
Job Education Requirements:
• At least 5 years progressive management and leadership experience in a public health setting. Knowledge of and experience with federal grants/cooperative agreements, and associated federal regulations. Experience in managing health projects in resource-limited settings with the ability to work in close collaboration with senior technical experts. Knowledge of the financial, legal, risk management, operations, and personnel policies and practices of NGO-sector or Public health sector.
• Ability to lead and facilitate cross-cultural, multidisciplinary teams and to work effectively across cultures. Ability to authoritatively represent TASO with a wide range of meetings with MOH officials and partners. Ability to make decisions based upon judgment and experience even when all necessary evidence or information is not available.
• Must be able to work independently as well as being a team player. Must have demonstrated experience in strong team development
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Only qualified candidates who meet all the above requirements are invited to submit their resume, copies of certified academic certificates, testimonials and three referees, two of which should be professional referees including their telephone and small contacts.
All interested Candidates MUSI fully in the TASO Online Job Application Form, scan and save all the relevant documents in one folder and forward online applications with the relevant credentials to: https://www.cognitoforms.com/TASO1/THEAIDSSUPPORTORGANISATIONTASO .
Please visit the TASO Website at www.tasouganda.org to access the detailed Job advert. Also note that only applications new online shall be considered.
An email alert was shared with subscribers on 20th February 2020. You can view it here if you missed it. Alerts make it easier to search for jobs. Many times the alert goes into your Gmail Promotions Tab instead of the Primary Tab, so make sure you check the Promotions Tab every Tuesday and Thursday.
If you want it to always appear in the Primary Tab, you can follow these 4 quick steps on your phone:
On Desktop or Computer, just hold down the email using the left click button and drag it to the Primary Tab.