Chief Executive Officer
Jobs at:Chrif Group
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On behalf of our client KHP Estates and Property Management, we are looking for a competent Chief Executive Officer to join their team. KHP is a property Management Company, and it has been in existence for more than 10 years operating in Uganda’s real estate business its head Office located at Tasnim Tower, Suit L2-H-009, Musajja Alumbwa Road.The Company seeks to recruit suitable person to fill the following vacant position in its establishment.
1. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – (1 post) – Ref: CFG/HR/02/05/21
JOB PURPOSE: - The CEO will be responsible for the overall management of the Company and will routinely report to, and work closely with, the Board of Directors in creating and maximising value for the Company's stakeholders.
REPORTS TO: The Board of Directors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Contribute to the formulation of the Company’s strategy and ensure the effective translation of the overall strategic direction from the Board of Directors into actionable Business Plans.
2. Carry out the instructions of the Board of Directors in an effective, efficient, and timely manner, thus adding value to the Company Business
3. Develop high level relationship with strategic partners and Government Entities
4. Implement strategies for generating resources and revenues for the company to meet commitments to all stake holders
5. Work towards extending the presence of the company products and services country wide through strategic alliance.
6. Oversee the management and operations of the Company’s assets.
7. Manage both internal company management and a diverse team of external service providers to ensure that the proper identification, management and utilisation of Company resources is accomplished.
8. Identification of viable real estate projects and preparation of business cases to support the Board of Directors in making decisions
9. Ensure that an excellent level of service is provided to customers and stakeholders.
10. Provide the required linkage between the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Team and provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities.
11. Set departments' high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations.
12. Review the operating results of the company & compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
13. Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the company to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities of all executives are clearly defined and understood.
14. Periodically review and check the performance of the Executive Management Team and recommend remedial action and improvements.
15. Be the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public
The position requires the following minimum qualifications:
a) Should hold a Degree in Business Administration, Civil Engineering or Equivalent
b) An MBA in any of the above fields will be an added advantage
c) With demonstrable experience in the real estate investment, development and construction fields.
d) At least a minimum of 5+ years at Senior Level Management with a well-established company
e) Working experience in Real Estate in the same capacity or Senior Management will be a plus
f) Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
g) Good computer skills.
h) Aged between 25 – 35 years
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Chrif Group (CFG)
BMK House, level 5, suite 410
P. O. Box 12507,
OR email your application via email@example.com and for further details check our web site www.chrifgroup.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.