Uganda Technical College Elgon
Deadline of this Job:
1st March 2019
Date Posted: 18th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Uganda Technical College Elgon is a Public Tertiary Institution offering training in engineering related trades. With the support from the World Bank, the College is implementing a project titled “Uganda Skills Development Project’ that will lay a foundation for the College to transform into a “Centre of Excellence” for Construction sector trades. Applications are invited from suitably qualifi ed Ugandans to fi ll the following vacant posts existing in Uganda Technical College Elgon to support the project.
• Examine and diagnose students and staff health conditions.
• Make referral cases to appropriate medical institutions.
• Maintain proper records of patients and administered drugs
• Manage and account for allocated resources.
• Any other duties assigned from time to time
• Applicants must be holders of Diploma in Clinical medicine and Community Health obtained from a recognised r training Institution with at least two years relevant working experience.
• Must be registered with and licensed by the Allied Health Profession Council
Job application procedure
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Commission Form 3 (1998) to the Principal, Uganda Technical College Elgon, P. O. Box 940, Mbale not later than 1st March 2019. The application forms are obtainable from Uganda Technical College Elgon; Education Service Commission Offi ces, 1st floor Farmers’ House, Parliament Avenue and on the Commission website, www.esc.go.ug . Applicants must not apply for more than one post. Applicants should attach to each application form photocopies of all the academic certifi cates and transcripts, professional documents, other relevant supporting documents plus a recent passport size photograph. Serving Offi cers must route their applications through their Immediate Supervisor/Head of Institution/Department. Age limit is 41 years of age. Shortlists and interviews will be at the Uganda Technical College Elgon, Mbale and thereafter the Education Service Commission will appoint all the successful candidates. Please note that candidates who do not attach the relevant supporting documents may not be shortlisted.