- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Community Relations Officer
Jobs at:Busoga Forestry Company (BFC) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
03 April 2020
Date Posted: Monday, March 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background Busoga Forestry Company (BFC) Ltd. is one of Uganda's leading commercial forestry plantation company and is based in Jinja, Eastern Uganda.
The company uses wood from existing and new plantations to produce high-value-added products based on the needs of its customers BFC follows the highest corporate social environmental standards as well as standards for responsible forest management.
WE ARE HIRING
Community Relations Officer - HRBFC001 .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with individuals and groups.
• Good presents and negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate in both English and the native languages
• Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with environmental and socio-economic issues related to forestry
• Excellent interpersonal analytical and communication skills especially Persuasive Oral communication.
• Degree in Community Forestry and Extension or any relevant field
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience in community work
• Experience in developing and managing community programs
Job Education: Degree in Community Forestry and Extension
Job Experience: 3-5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, Please email the documents below in a single PDF file to the man Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for in the subject: E.g. HRBFC001 no later than 3rd April 2020.
An application For HRAF1 can be downloaded from www.busoga-forestry.com
A detailed Curriculum vitae (CV)
Additional details of Job description and application for use openings are available on www.busoga-forestry.com
BFC is an equal opportunity employer with no consideration of gender, race, legio, e disability or geographic origin. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that canvassing and lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.