- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Corporate Sales Executive – Travel
Jobs at:Strategic Engagement
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Strategic Engagement is sourcing for a result driven Corporate Sales Executive (Travel) for her client in the Tech, Travel and Logistics Company. RAW Travel has developed a business module for airline ticket retailing and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate with the right attitude and aptitude, creative, determined, dependable and enterprising to be part of the very exciting and challenging expansion plans in the position of a Corporate Sales Executive – Travel as per the requirements below.
Job title Corporate Sales Executive – Travel
Reports to Operations Manager
The Corporate Sales Executives will be responsible for selling our company’s travel products to direct, corporate, and travel agency clients. S/he will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading global brand providing unique travel product and experience. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
• Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business.
• Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
• Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
• Being responsible for individual sales target.
• Assisting the Manager in implementing sales strategies for the company.
• Carry out other tasks when assigned by Company
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and skills
• You must be motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
• 1-2 Years’ experience in Sales Tour Outbound/Ticketing Office/ Outbound Car Rental.
• Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work, and life in general.
• Creative, innovative, and assertive.
• Adaptability to change.
• Basic presentation skills.
• Integrity – Fulfilling commitments.
• Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.