- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Infectious Diseases Institute
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2020
Date Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position : Data Officer (DO PACT-001).
Reporting to : Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer D
uty Station : Moroto/Kotido
The data officer will provide ongoing technical assistance to project, district and facility teams in recording and management of national and project-related data in line with current national guidelines. S/he will also assist the MEL Officer in entry, cleaning and analysis of data captured by the Project MIS..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mentor health facility staff in documentation into appropriate national HMIS tools.
• Ensure completeness, consistency and accuracy of data captured into the HMIS tools
• Support facility staff in timely compilation of the routine HMIS reports Support health facility staff in producing data summaries that inform continuous quality improvement initiatives in TB programming.
• Participate in analysis and interpretation of data
• Ensure availability of required tools at the facility levels.
• Provide forecast to avoid stock outs of HMIS tools at facility level.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time
• Degree in any data management related field.
• Experience in medical data management is an added advantage.
• Experience in navigation of DHIS2 and USG data requirements.
• Previous experience in supporting busy TB, TB/HIV district data systems is an added advantage
• Attention to detail Team player
• Ability to work under pressure and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills
Job Qualifications: Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Candidates that meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in these positions should send their CVs, including details of email address, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address not later than 31st January, 2020. (Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
1. IDI is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process
2. Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
3. Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject for your email
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
5. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
The Senior Human Resource Manager Infectious Diseases Institute - IDI Knowledge Centre, Makerere University Main Campus College of Health Sciences, Makerere University P. O. Box 22418, Kampala, Uganda
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.