- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Device Repair Technician
Jobs at:M-KOPA Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
03 July 2020
Date Posted: Monday, June 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Device Repair Technician is responsible for testing and repair for M-KOPA faulty products.
Recruitment for this role will be managed by Shortlist , under the Clean Energy Leadership
Program , a program aimed at placing recent graduates with little or no work experience into
entry-level roles in the energy sector with various partner companies, including M-KOPA Uganda.
By applying to this role, you will have the option to join this program and receive updates when
there are new opportunities that match your profile with any of our partner companies. You can
learn more about this here ..
(Main activities undertaken by the jobholder and reflective of the most important features of the job)
● Carry out component analysis of customized connecting cables, bulbs, Torches, TVs,
Fridges, Radios, Solar control boxes and panels
● Carry out the initial screening and QA of all M-KOPA faulty devices.
● Carry out repairs of all M-KOPA products.
● Participate in conducting stock take.
● Refurbishment and “making new” of all repaired products before dispatch
● Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
(Qualifications, knowledge and skills needed to be successful at this role)
● Experience with electronics, repairs and testing is an advantage.
● Experience and attitude to work is valued above academic qualifications
● Team leadership qualities.
● Electrical engineering/repairs.
● 6 months work experience (ideally in a related field)
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: 6 months
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please complete your application on the Shortlist platform here: https://jobs.shortli.st/30F5WW2
The deadline for this application is Friday, 3rd July, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications are reviewed on a “first come, first served” basis so the earlier you
complete your application, the better!
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.