Digital Marketing Officer – Web Master
Jobs at:Uganda Martyrs University
Deadline of this Job:
15 May 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Digital Marketing Officer – Web Master (1 position) - Ext AD 14/4/2021
Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
Duty Station: Main Campus – Nkozi
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Public Relations .
The Digital Marketing Officer shall develop and employ a digital marketing strategy and ensure a stable online presence on the Web and all UMU Social Media Platforms:
• To revamp the UMU Website by designing a rather new and flexible template that can capture relevant content of UMU activities;
• Be responsible for routinely collecting, writing and editing content for the University Website;
• Update relevant information from the Faculties and Departments on the website;
• Ensure that news and activities happening in the University is uploaded in record time to the website;
• Ensure that the website is updated from time to time with appealing designs;
• Reach out and respond to clients through University social media platforms including; (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn);
• Constantly upload information on all social media platforms.
• Ensure that the University social media platforms are boosted in order to have a wider coverage.
• Copyrighting and Content Management
Job Skills : Not Specified
Academic Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should reach the Office of the Director, Human Resources by 15th May, 2021. All applications must be accompanied by up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Names and Contact details of three references, copies of certified academic certificates and transcripts and current day telephone contact and email address.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.