Digital Sales Representative
Jobs at:Sortfy Supplies Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job overview: Running and managing online store for office supplies and stationeries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilitiess
• Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
• Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
• Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
• Organising for deliveries for any product ordered online.
• Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets.
• Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation.
• Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
• Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management.
• Define and execute upon go-to-market strategy to identify incremental pipeline gains and revenue within whitespace accounts. Align and collaborate with sales ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Renewals) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
• Lead demand generation and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
• Explores and understands customer requirements on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action.
• Prepare and conduct virtual presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customer decision makers and influencers.
• Responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products
• Work towards exceeding assigned business, pipeline and revenue goals while ensuring a customer first approach
• Generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with channel partners.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities.
• Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, social media, Content Marketing, Web Development, E-commerce services, graphic design skills.
• Experience/knowledge using the following platforms: HubSpot, SEMrush (SEO tools), Google Analytics
• Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
• Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, applications and internet-savvy
• Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels
• Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
• Excellent oral and written communication in EN and FR
• Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
• Strong team player with a “’can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-started, self-motivated and independent
• Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and sense of humour a huge plus!)
• Results-oriented and eager to succeed
• Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
• A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments
Note: Attach your salary expectation in the application.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.