Director of Finance
Jobs at:Medical Teams Internationa
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI—UG has established activities in West Nile, Mid-Western and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following position.
Post: Director of Finance (Kampala) .
Responsible for overall management of financial operations including accounting, payments and banking, payroll, budgeting, financial reporting, grant financial management and compliance. Provides leadership to all Finance staff and provides timely reports and assistance to the Senior Management Team to ensure that financial resources are used efficiently and effectively.
Qualifications, Knowledge & skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting & Finance or a related field is required. MBA is preferred. Professional Accounting Certification Training is required V
• Registration with a professional accounting body (e.g. ACCA, CPA) is required
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience managing finance (accounting, budgeting, control and reporting) for a complex INGO with multiple funding sources; Experience with UNHCR funds is preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Public Sector Accounting Standards
• In-depth knowledge of Uganda laws and regulations pertaining to financial management Knowledge of USAID, UNHCR, ECHO, WFP funding rules and regulations, financial reporting and disclosure requirements
• Knowledge of ERP systems and computerized accounting software such as Sage, Unit4, etc.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Job Experience: 7-10 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For detail job description, please click on the link to APPLY; here.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.