Jobs at:NUMA Feeds Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Install and maintain wiring, control and lighting system.
• Inspect electrical components such as breaks and others.
• Identify electrical problem using variety of testing devices.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipments.
• Direct and train workers to install maintain, or repair electrical wiring and equipments.
Purpose of the position.
• To perform all routine electrical and electronic duties to enable NUMA’s operations run without undue interruptions..
Quality of the candidate
• Situational management skills.
• Communication skills and people skill.
• Analytical skills with an eye for detail.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to work in a team or independently.
• Problem solving.
• Decision making.
• Understanding the regulatory requirements.
Qualification and experience.
• A Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting.
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.