Family Empowerment Officer
Jobs at:Every Child Ministries
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Family Empowerment Officer
About Every Child Ministries
Every Child Ministries is a Christian-based International Non-Government Organization that specializes in uplifting the vulnerable children in Uganda. Since 1985, the Organization is known especially for its advocacy on behalf of neglected, downtrodden, and marginalised groups of children, including Children with Disabilities, Children with Albinism, youth & Orphans and street-connected children.
Our work is premised on our Vision and Mission Statements. Our Vision is: “To build a World where Children are valued, respected and living lives of Hope”. And our Mission is: “To offer Hope, Practical help and Dignity to Ugandan Children and their families in the name of Christ”.
Overview of the Family Empowerment Project (FEP)
The Overall objective of the Project is to eradicate poverty among selected families and enable them become socially, spiritually and economically self-sufficient, as well as contribute to positive and lasting community development.
Reporting to the Programs Manager and working closely with Program Coordinators, The FEP Officer is responsible for the day-to-day activities of this community-based family care program that addresses multi-dimensional problems faced by children and their families.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Play a leading role in the day-to-day activities of FEP implementation on the ground and work with families and children in ensuring program deliverables are met.
• Coordinating, implementing and monitoring case achievement goals and benchmarks for the beneficiary families.
• Responsible for ensuring the identification, assessment/reassessment, case plan development and updating, case plan implementation, monitoring and closure for beneficiary families.
• Responsible to ensure program delivery is in line with ECM Uganda specific programmatic approaches and donor requirements.
• Establish sound networking and sense of cooperation with concerned government bodies and other stakeholders at all levels for proper implementation of project activities.
• Collect good quality monitoring data in a timely manner; organize data received for reporting and learning purposes.
• Attend and actively participate on monthly and quarterly meetings as required.
• Assume any other responsibilities relevant to the position as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Education And Work Experience
A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Works, business or related field. At least 3 years’ experience working with children, families; and of the Christian faith.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your CV and a Cover letter, along with any relevant documentation to the Country Director at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 28, 2021. All information will be in the strictest confidence as we pride ourselves on our professional service.We will revert to you as soon as feasible when we have reviewed your application.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.