Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
It’s hard to believe that today 844 million people do not have clean water and 2.3 billion do not have a decent toilet – around one in three of the world’s population. Every two minutes, a child under five dies from diarrheal diseases caused by poor water and sanitation.
WaterAid is looking for a Finance Manager to play a vital role in our vision to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030. We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision.
The Finance Manager is a key member of staff in the Country Programme tasked with leading on the routine financial accounting functions which includes ensuring proper maintenance of accounting records, administration of financial controls, managing donor compliance, production of financial reports. The role will further support the Head of Finance to implement effective and efficient financial controls within the context of the country strategy as well as the global finance team objectives.
To be successful, you will need the following:
• Fully completed accounting qualification/certification e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CPA or a master’s degree in an accounting and finance field.
• Experience in financial management with proven work experience as a Finance Manager or similar role in an International NGO.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of government policies and regulations on financial management and taxation
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Experience in using SUN systems and vision
• Knowledge of water, sanitation or hygiene projects and basic understanding of Project Management
• Personal integrity, respect for gender, diversity and organizational cultural.
You can find the full Job Description and the application form: https://wateraid.assetbank-server.com/assetbank-wateraid/action/viewDownloadSharedAsset?download=31665931346b4a4d3477722b63505939306f62564c513d3d&asset=5354523453784441314570765148692f3143706435773d3d&source=Talent%20Network&source=Careerbuilder
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.