Flight Personnel Dispatcher
Jobs at:SeaOwl Energy Services
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for a competent Flight Personnel Dispatcher to join our Team at our Clients office in Entebbe in their Logistics Department. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of assigned tasks and work diligently under pressure. .
Reporting to the Project Personal Transport Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for the following tasks;
• Ensure line management is kept informed on relevant issues which could affect safety, operational, commercial and deliverables aspects of the operations
• Work with the handling agent to ensure a smooth and efficient process during immigrations process for arriving and departing staff through Entebbe International Airport
• Ensure that passengers departing from Entebbe International airport receive immigrations assistance during the checking in and arriving and follow up on missing baggage with the airlines to ensure timely delivery/recovery
• Ensure that arriving passengers are picked from the arrivals Lounge, assisted to go through immigrations process, assisted in baggage collections
• Guarantee that passengers boarding the Company charter flights to the areas of operations are given safety briefings, all passenger manifest are accurate, ensure that all the operations done by the handling agent are in compliance with the Company rules and regulations and best international practices
• Ensure that the Company premises at the airport are regularly cleaned, fumigated, and comply with the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority and Company requirements
• Guarantee that Company charter flights or aircrafts on the long term contracts are organized and available on time by ensuring that all systems required for Passenger manifests, tracking, as well as aviation crew and landing facilities are functional, flight schedules are respected
• Process, prepare and verify all inbound and outbound passenger and cargo manifest documents to operational areas and oversee passenger boarding and landing operations at the airport and ensure that delivery documents are tallying with the manifest
• Timely communicate the passenger manifest and follow up to ensure that all safety measures are put in place prior any take-off and landing using aircrafts (crash kit box, firefighting gears)
• Follow-up and control all day-to-day Aviation activities at the airport in a safe and efficient manner ensuring added value opportunities are maximized and optimizing customer satisfaction, including effective forward planning to map organizational requirements in order to set the right commitment level within airplane service contract
• Ensure that the flying program is done accordingly to Company planning and that the plane is ready on the tarmac in the morning as per the timetable and make sure that the passengers are informed of any delays by the contractor
• Ensure and promote compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards in all activities under area of responsibility and participate in regular HSE briefings/meetings/inspections (internal, with contractors, with personnel, and follow-up the corrective actions accordingly)
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Professional experience: minimum 5 years’ experience in airport and passenger handling services/ operations in a very busy, demanding and complex environment.
• Experience in Passenger handling and airport operations, Land transportation, Travel immigration process, Passenger manifesting, airport ground handling services.
• Good command of English knowledge and experience in database management including MS access, word, excel and power point.
• Self-motivated, and proactive in carrying out the activities of the job.
• Adheres to the values and principles of the Company at all times.
• Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions, ability to adapt, analyze problems and communicate with all entities, flexible and able to write Standing Instructions and Procedures
• Active team player with ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions and environment..
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you feel you meet the criteria as outlined above and are ready to take on this challenge, please send us your CV ONLY to:
Via email: email@example.com
Tel.: +256 (0) 706 444 500
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any question or need any clarifications
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.